SOL April 28th

Today I went to a farm. On the ride there I listened to Billie Eilish on my phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ and I took a nap. When we first got there there was a little shed  and on the outside of the shed was a bunch of sheep ๐Ÿ‘ being shaved!! They looked so cold ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž   Anyway, when we went inside the shed the first thing I saw was a bunch of baby chicks ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ   The lady let us hold them and it was kind of scary at first but then it stopped chirping so I wasn’t scared anymore. After we put the chicks back in their cage, I saw a big goat ๐Ÿ   I said hi to it and it stomped at me so I immediately ran away. I sat down on the hay barrels and the lady handed me a baby goat ๐Ÿ and it kept moving around so I gave it back. Instead, I asked if I could have the baby lamb. The baby lamb was really chill and he fell asleep in my arms.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š my sister held a rabbit ๐Ÿฐ and a pig ๐Ÿท   After when we had to leave me And sister pet a baby cow ๐Ÿฎ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL April 26th

SOL April 10th

SOL April 18th